Monday, April 2, 2012

Animation & Process Videos

Dissecting the Animation Process - Time/Space 


For this attempt at the animation, I decided I would try to compile separate camera cuts. I highlighted different camera paths and approaches to the rowing sequence, as to dissect the movements used in the film scene. Each camera cut, I put into iMovie to make one complete Quicktime video. 







I took some video of my process, as well. I tried to show how I took each camera path segment to compile them into one video in iMovie here: 


In EIAS Animator, I took screenshots of my camera paths. From those screenshots, I traced over them in illustrator to have curves by which I could loft when I brought them into a modeling program. I get into the process a little bit more in this video: 


No comments:

Post a Comment